Automatic Trigger – Set up an automatic trigger on the Koogeek app to control other Koogeek accessories. For example, when you open the door at a selected time, the bedroom light will be automatically turned on.
Works with Koogeek Home app/ Apple Home app
Advanced Security – HomeKit security communications are encrypted between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Simple Battery Replacement
Monitor Several Sensors – Install more than one sensor in different places and name them respectively. Then all the statuses of doors / windows will be displayed simultaneously on your phone screen.
Remote Access – You can set up your Apple TV (4th generation or later with tvOS 10.1 or later) or iPad (running iOS 10.1 or later) as a home hub and remotely check the status of your home at a glance.
- Magnet length: Approx. 26mm /1.02in
- Sensor length: Approx. 46mm /1.81in
- Magnet width: Approx. 12mm /0.47in
- Sensor width: Approx. 33mm /1.3in
- Magnet height: Approx. 9.2mm /0.36in
- Sensor height: Approx. 17.1mm /0.67in